Job opportunity: Business Manager - Bloomsford Associates
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lagos, Aba and Umuahia
Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank in Nigeria is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Business Manager who has prior working experience in business administration and development. Microfinance Bank experience of at least 2 years with skills and competence in group loan management.
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
• Ability to process and manage group loans
• Ability to work independently and with others.
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
• Minimun of B.Sc./HND in related field, Msc and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years experince in similar role.
• High mastery of the Microsoft Office package with proficiency in Excel.
• Fluent in English
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in Administration and Business Development
• Staffing, Planning and People Management
• Candidate must be willing to travel.
• Managing Performance and Profitability
• Financial Planning and Strategy
• Promoting process improvement
• Dealing with complexity, analyzing information and implementing company vision.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The Business Manager will plan, lead and manage activities related to administration, identification, pursuit and capture of commercial sales opportunities. The BM will assist in managing CRM process and also work directly with leadership for business continuity and sustainability.
• Formulates marketing and administrative strategies with responsibility to implement
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets
• Engagement and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s product and services.
• Develop proposals that speak to client s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
• Develop Business planning and loan facility strategy
• Handle group loan processing and disbursements
• Design and process flow leadership
• Group Loan management and bad loan mitigation
• Liaison with relationship management team
• Perform review and subsequent remediation of client agreements using our technology solutions
• Understand and proactively keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments and issues which affect our clients.
HOW TO APPLY: Forward CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to email@example.com with the email subject- Branch Manager